Song Lyrics Fee (SLF) US$99.95
- I charge US$99.95c for writing lyrics your song.
- I prefer to be paid using PayPal but will accept bank transfers.
- The fee is payable on completion of a project.
- The Song Lyrics Fee (SLF) does not give you ownership of the lyrics.
- Copyright & Royalty conditions apply to any publications of my work.
- EZ Lyrix retains ownership of the lyrics for perpetuity or until the rights are sold to another party as per a "Lyrics Ownership Agreement (LOA)", transferred or given up)
- You do have the option to purchase 100% "ownership and rights" to the lyrics.
Lyric Ownership Agreement (LOA) Purchase The Rights To The Lyrics
- You can purchase the rights to any lyrics I write for you.
- By selling ownership & rights to a lyric set to you, I forgo any future royalty, revenue & acclaim earning potential for that song.
- I'll negotiate a fair compensation package with you.
- Once we have agreed on payment detail, I'll mail you a personally signed contract signing the lyrics over to you for 100% ownership and control.
- Thereafter EZ Lyrix & David T Rolleston will not claim rights, revenue, acclaim or association with the song.
Vocal Demonstration Track (VDT)
_EZ Lyrix lyric compositions all come with a Vocal Demonstration Track (VDT) in MP3 format (recorded over the sample music track you provide).
- This is a phrasing and synching guide for you or your artist, to show how my lyrics "might" be applied, to your music (of course the final phrasing is up to you & your production crew).
- This VDT comes as part of the Song Lyric Fee (SLF).
- The VDT that I provide is not my personalized, stylized version of the song
- The VDT may be published on agreement with EZ Lyrix.
Vocal Performance Fee (VPF) US$250
Some of my clients invite me to be "the voice" for their project. I charge a Vocal Performance Fee (VPF) of US$250.
- The VPF is the fee I charge for producing my personalized, stylized performance of the song.
- The Vocal Demo Track (VDT) I provide with the lyrics is not my personalized, stylized version of the song.
- As part of this service I can also provide FREE backing vocal & rhythm guitar parts, if required.
- I produce the vocal parts at my own studio and send them to you for mixing & production.
- Payment is due on completion of a project.
Vocal Performance Version (VPV)
For any songs where EZ Lyrix's David T Rolleston is the lead vocalist:
- David T Rolleston must be listed in all publications as the "vocalist".
- As a contracted performer, only the Vocal Performance Fee (VPF) US$250 is required.
- No on-going song royalties are required.
- Royalty & Copyright Agreement (RCA) covering the EZ Lyrix lyric composition service are separate and remain in place.
- The VPV may be published on agreement with EZ Lyrix.
Backing Vocal & GUITAR PARTS
For any songs where EZ Lyrix's David T Rolleston performs "backing vocal" and or "guitar" parts:
- David T Rolleston must be listed, credited in all publications and song material accordingly.